www.thisismyjam.com (2011-2015) was a social music network where users could post one song at a time, their current "jam". A jam lasted for up to a week, emphasizing the ephemeral nature of jams as favorite songs at that particular point in time. Users could follow each other, like and comment on each other's jams. Jams were picked from YouTube, SoundCloud, The Hype Machine, Vimeo, and other sources on the open Internet, as well as uploaded songs that users owned the rights to.
This Is My Jam went into archive mode in September 2015. The specific reasons were outlined in a blog post (http://thisismyjam.tumblr.com/post/126260430022/jam-preserves) by the founders Matt Ogle and Hannah Donovan.
This data dump contains anonymized jam, like, and follower data. The tsv files have the following format:
* artist - As provided by the user
* title - As provided by the user
* creation_date - In the format YYYY-MM-DD
* link - The link to the external source of the jam
* spotify_uri - Best guess URI as provided by the Spotify API